‘Waiting To Exhale’ is a movie released in 1995 which starred Whitney Houston, Angela Bassett, Loretta Devine and Lela Rochon.
5 Reasons Why I Love The ‘Waiting To Exhale’ Soundtrack:
1. It reminds me of a time when the music from a movie was as highly anticipated as the movie itself.
2. It makes me nostalgic for my teenage years.
3. All the songs on the soundtrack are performed by female singers.
4. Whitney Houston’s song ‘Exhale (Shoop Shoop)’ is one of my all-time favourites.
5. The corresponding music videos feature peak ’90s makeup (especially brown lipsticks).
Are there any fans of this soundtrack out there? Let me know in the comments!